The last freebie for a few months! Download and enjoy! We're entering the busy season here on Cape Cod, so Freebie Friday will be put on pause until the fall most likely. But if you're on my email list, I will still be sending out sporadic freebies there, that live on a secret spot on my website. Join the list here
Some of the past freebies have been removed because they will be going into the print rotation for the summer, and will be available for sale!
Find download for the print here:
Download and print this design for free! You can also have this professionally printed if that's your thing, I don't mind that at all! All images are 300 dpi, and can be enlarged to different sizes if need be. The only thing not allowed with free downloads, obviously, is using this print for commercial use. ( All freebie designs, including this print are copyrighted © ALR Designs 2022.)
**IMPORTANT, If you didn't read any of my last freebie posts, read the following:
I'm still trying to figure out the best way to add downloads to my shopify site, so I'm testing a few different ways.
This way, has me add them as products. Then you "buy" them ( at no cost) and it emails you the download. I can only attach one freebie file per product, so if you want multiple freebies, you have to add them all to your cart individually. It also make's you enter a billing address, even though you aren't paying or being billed for anything. But then you have access to the downloads in your email, and you don't have to go through dropbox, my current method, which not everyone uses. Let me know your thoughts and if you have any other ideas or suggestions.
1. Add the print to your cart.
2. Proceed to checkout. ( no shipping charges will be calculated/added because this is not a physical product)
3. Make sure to enter your email address so you can receive the files.
4. For some reason it will prompt you to put in your billing address, but it *WILL NOT* charge you, or store billing info etc. Your email is only used to send you the download file, your email address will not be stored either.
5. When you click continue to payment, it will say:
Your order is free. No payment is required.
6. Complete order. it will bring you to screen, where you can download your file with the prints from. If you entered an email address, you will also have the download link there as well.
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know!
Find links to older Freebie Fridays in dropbox here